My husband and I get along great and I feel like we have the chores pretty evenly divided. There is one chore though that I feel like we have a daily silent battle and that battle is called “Who will cave and take out the trash first?”! I don’t know why it’s such a battle. Probably because we fill that trash can daily (we are a family of 5 after all) so it’s a daily chore and our trash can is not that close, so it is a bit of a pain. I have a confession, I fill that trash can as much as possible and will continue to push down the trash even as it’s overflowing. I keep hoping my husband will be the one to fold first and will take the trash out before I have to. Here comes the problem, I keep filling it so much that when I go to take it out….yep, the strings break, or the handles break away, or several holes suddenly appear and my trash begins to leak. Such a pain! So what is the solution? Don’t overfill my garbage bag? No way! The answer is Hefty Ultra Strong Kitchen Trash Bags with Arm & Hammer Odor Control.
Have you heard of the wrestler John Cena? He’s super tough and if I were to have anyone in my kitchen to help with the tough jobs like getting the grease stains off the stove, he would be who I would want. His strength is like the strength of Hefty Ultra Strong Kitchen Trash Bags. It’s Hefty’s best bag ever and at a new low price as well. It’s active tear resistant technology gives it superior strength and it’s break resistant grip drawstring makes this the toughest bag. I can fill that bag to breaking point and it still doesn’t break! I love it and I love that it has Arm & Hammer patented odor neutralizer so I can have a fantastic scent every time I open my garbage can. There are 7 different scents to choose from such as Lavender & Sweet Vanilla, Citrus Twist, White Pine Breeze….just to name a few. We got the Crisp Orchard Apple and it makes my pantry smell like delicious apples!
The strength of these Hefty bags is so amazing that you don’t want to stop at just filling it with garbage, there are so many other ways you can use these bags! Here are 6 Ways the Strength of Hefty Can Be Used (besides storing trash):
1. Painting/Crafts – My kids love arts and crafts, but I don’t like having to get paint, glue, glitter, etc out of their clothes. So I used Hefty bags as smocks! I just cut out a head and arms holes and you have the perfect protection to keep your kids from destroying their clothes. I sometimes use these as aprons when they are all dressed up and I don’t want to risk their dinner getting all over them. It works great and keeps their clothes nice and clean and then I can just throw the bag away afterwards.
2. Poncho – Here is a tip, always keep several of these Hefty trash bags in your car. In case of emergency, you could use these as ponchos so you don’t get wet.
3. Storing Clothes – I feel like between me and my kids we are constantly storing clothes away and I am so tired of buying and storing totes to hold our clothes in. I have found that storing them in Hefty Ultra Strong bags is so much easier (and cheaper) and they can hold a lot! It’s also so much easier to carry them than totes and storage bins. Also with the Arm & Hammer Odor Control, it makes the clothes smell fresh instead of stale.
4. Halloween Costume or Decoration – I have seen some cute ideas on Pinterest on using a garbage bag as part of your costume. I’ve seen fish bowl ideas, skirts, dresses, and more just by using a garbage bag! There are also some really cute decoration ideas such as making ghosts to put in your yard, cutting it into to strips to hang in a doorway, cutting it up to make spider webs, and so much more!
5. Storing Decorations – We use Hefty Ultra Strong to protect our holiday decorations when they aren’t being used. I especially like to wrap holiday decor that I don’t want to get ruined and also to help contain it’s mess. Like our wreath, it’s beautiful but it leaves a glitter trail, so keeping it contained in the trash bag not only keeps it from getting scratched and ruined, but it also keeps the rest of my decorations (and house) from being covered in glitter.
6. Use as a Drop Cloth – I love to use the Hefty bags as drop cloths when we are painting our house. I cover the furniture in them and I cut them in half so I can lay them all over the floor and I attach them to the base of the wall and to each other using painter’s tape. It makes for a quick and easy clean up and I don’t have to worry about my carpet or furniture being destroyed.
Ultra strength and ultra savings, you get the best of both worlds with NEW Hefty Ultra Strong. Not only is it Hefty’s best trash bag ever, but now it even costs less than Glad! Now save even more by downloading the Hefty coupon to save $1.00 off your next Hefty Ultra Strong purchase. Remember, don’t get Wimpy, get Hefty!
We are loving these NEW @heftybrands Ultra Strong trash bags! Strong enough to handle tough kitchen trash, but Arm & Hammer odor neutralizer to combat the smell of stinky leftovers. They also cost less than Glad! ooh.li/9aaf605 Check out my blog post to find 6 Ways the Strength of Hefty Can Be Used (link in profile) #AD #HeftyHelper #HeftyHeftyHefty #ontheblog #blogger #review