**I received the product featured below free of charge in order to do an honest review. My thoughts are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**
My husband and I have decided that one of our New Year’s Resolutions is to eat healthier and try to replace our junk food with healthier options. Chips are one of our favorite snacks so when I was introduced to The Real Deal Snacks Veggie Chips, I was excited to try them out.
Real Deal Veggie Chips are an ideal snack since they are made with 51% real green peas, corn and rice which means there’s a serving and a half of vegetable in every ounce! They are gluten-free, kosher, non-GMO, and have 80% less fat than potato chips. I love that! They come in 3 flavors: Original, Aged White Cheddar, and Sriracha.
We were sent some samples of the veggie chips so we could try them out for ourselves. They are rounded so they are perfect for pairing with delicious dips. I made my own dip to go with them and it was delicious! Be sure to check out my Skinny Spinach and Artichoke Dip recipe below.
My 3 year old refused to try them, but my 7 year old liked the Aged White Cheddar and my 1 year old daughter loved the Original flavor. I personally love the Sriracha the best since I love spicy foods. I love that these are great for the whole family and I can feel good offering my family something that not only tastes great but is also good for them.
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 4 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 8 oz. ⅓ less fat Cream Cheese
- 16 oz. plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 12-14 oz. Marinated Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- 10 oz. Frozen Spinach, thawed, drained, and finely chopped
- Place the butter in a medium size pan over medium-low heat until melted. Add the minced garlic and cook until translucent and fragrant.
- Add the Cream Cheese, Greek Yogurt, and Parmesan Cheese. Turn the heat up to medium and whisk until the mixture becomes smooth and begins to bubble.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook for an additional 5 minutes, whisking or stirring continuously to prevent any burning. Remove and serve immediately.
GIVEAWAY: One LUCKY U.S. winner will receive their own samples of The Real Deal Snacks Veggie Chips.
Just fill out the Rafflecopter Form Below! Don’t see it? Just give it a second to load or click the READ MORE link.. If you have any problems or don’t know how to fill out the form, feel free to email me with any questions.
**Disclosure: I received the product featured free of charge in order to do an honest review. My thoughts are 100% my own and others may have different opinions. The prize will be sent out by the sponsor. I am in no way responsible for a winner not receiving their prize, however I will do everything I can to help the winner receive their prize.**