**I received the product featured below free of charge in order to do an honest review. My thoughts are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**
The holidays are quickly approaching! Are you searching for a gift for a soon-to-be mom, new mother, or an infant? If so, I have the perfect gift idea for you…HALO SleepSacks!
HALO Innovations is dedicated to putting the health, safety and well-being of babies first. In fact, over 1,400 hospitals use HALO® SleepSack® wearable blankets through the HALO Safer Way to Sleep Initiative. HALO offers parents everything they need for safe sleep from our HALO SleepSack Swaddles and SleepSacks that grow with baby to toddlerhood to our best-selling HALO BassinestTM Swivel Sleeper.
- Place baby to sleep on his or her back at naptime and at night time.
- Use a crib that meets current safety standards with a firm mattress that fits snugly and is covered with only a tight-fitting crib sheet.
- Remove all soft bedding and toys from your baby’s sleep area (this includes loose blankets, bumpers, pillows and positioners). The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests using a wearable blanket instead of loose blankets to keep your baby warm.
- Offer a pacifier when putting baby to sleep. If breastfeeding, introduce pacifier after one month or after breastfeeding has been established.
- Breastfeed, if possible, but when finished, put your baby back to sleep in his or her separate safe sleep area alongside your bed.
- Room share, but don’t bed share. Bed sharing can put a child at risk of suffocation.
- Never put your baby to sleep on any soft surface (adult beds, sofas, chairs, water beds, quilts, sheep skins etc.)
- Never dress your baby too warmly for sleep; keep room temperature 68-72 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Never allow anyone to smoke around your baby or take your baby into a room or car where someone has recently smoked.
GIVEAWAY: One LUCKY U.S. or Canada resident will receive their own HALO Sleep Sack or Swaddle in Micro Fleece in their choice of size and gender (print will be picked by the sponsor).
Just fill out the Rafflecopter Form below! Don’t see it? Just give it a second to load or click the READ More link. If you have any problems or don’t know how to fill out the form, feel free to email me with any questions. Also, all comments are moderated, so if you don’t see your comment appear for awhile, don’t worry I got it and it will eventually be posted.
**Disclosure: I received a HALO SleepSack free of charge for posting this. No other compensation was received. My thoughts are 100% my own and others may have different opinions. The prize will be sent out by the sponsor. I am in no way responsible for a winner not receiving their prize, however I will do everything I can to help the winner receive their prize.**