**I received the product featured below free of charge in order to do an honest review. My thoughts are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**
Sammie is at the teething stage, but she seems to be struggling more with teething than my boys did. We have tried so many things, but I worry about chemicals and other things that are in a lot of medicated teething products like gel and teething tablets. I have looked into teething necklaces and the Baltic Amber Teething Necklace seemed to be the best choice with the best results. So I was excited when I received my own to review.
The necklace is very cute and looks adorable on my daughter! She didn’t try to pull at it or play with it since it was long enough to not choke her, but short enough so it didn’t get in her way while crawling and she couldn’t really see it. You can wrap it around on your child’s ankle or wrist if you don’t want to put it around their neck.
I noticed a big difference after about a day. Sammie wasn’t as fussy and she wasn’t running a fever anymore. She seemed happier and I didn’t need to use any Tylenol or teething tablets so that made me very happy. She also slept all night which she used to do every night, but for the past few weeks she has been waking up often due to teething pain. I have also noticed that she drools less.
I love the Amber Teething Necklace and I think it’s a great alternative to medicine. The Baltic Amber naturally boosts the immune system and also has anti-inflammatory & analgesic capabilities. Here are more benefits of the necklace:
The True Benefits Of Amber Teething Necklace
• Noticeable Soothing, calming effects after a few hours of wearing it and much more after a few days of use.
• Natural Teething remedy without secondary effects as normal pharmaceutics drugs used for teething healing.
• Recover full energy, fussiness & avoid fever from teething.
• Babies and toddler looks adorable when wearing it while helping them with their teething problems.
• Highest Standard Quality used for making our Baltic Wonder amber teething jewelry.
• Safety knotted (Amber bead) & easy to use.
• Approved By Mothers!
Advised Safety Requirements:
• Always supervise the infant when wearing the necklace.
• Remove the necklace when the infant is unattended, even if it is only for a short period of time.
• Remove the necklace while the infant sleeps at day or night.
• Not allow the infant to mouth or chew the necklace.
The necklace is gender neutral and since you can put it on their ankle or wrist, it is perfect for a boy or girl. I would highly recommend the Amber Teething Necklace.