Easy and Delicious Slow Cooker Roast Recipe

Next month is my due date and as that date quickly approaches, I have been starting to prepare for the weeks following a newborn. This means cleaning, stocking up, and of course making lots of freezer meals. I am also compiling all my very easy and delicious recipes and making sure I have everything on hand for them. I thought I would start sharing some of my favorites with all of you.

I love roasts, but it has taken me years (and many disgusting roasts) to perfect the perfect roast. Best thing about this roast (besides it’s very yummy taste) is the fact that it’s so easy to make!

003

Slow Cooker Roast

-Chuck Roast

-1 packet Italian seasoning

-2 cups water

-2 Beef Bouillon cubes

-1 packet meat marinade

Place chuck roast in crock-pot and pour water, beef bouillon cubes, italian seasoning, and meat marinade over the roast.

001

Cook on low all day until roast is tender and easily pulls apart.

003

So easy and so delicious! We love to pair it with mashed potatoes & gravy (to make the gravy just take some of the roast juice, boil it, and add cold water mixed with cornstarch and keep stirring until thick), corn and rolls. So yummy and so easy. Enjoy!

005

Comments

1. Shakeia Rieux says:

I would love to make this for my family

2. This looks so simple and delicious! Thank you for the idea 🙂

3. Tanya Rubezhov says:

What a great recipe! We just got our first slow cooker not too long ago, so, I guess, it’s time to start trying new recipes.
    Thank you for sharing!

4. I love slow cooker meat, it is so tender. This is perfect for the sides you chose, great filling meal.

5. Nancy Loring says:

My slow cooker and I are best friends especially during this time of year. Roasts are my favorite be3cause you can make a nice gravy with the juices and I love gravy.

6. Birdiebee says:

I love using the slow cooker as much as possible. I love this roast recipe and will be trying it out on my family next week.

7. Richard Hicks says:

Really easy recipe for a delicious roast!

8. (Easy and Delicious Slow Cooker Roast Recipe) This look likes a recipe that my husband would really enjoy for dinner some night for dinner-

9. rochelle haynes says:

This looks good love to try this

10. rochelle haynes says:

Love this recipe great idea

11. This recipe looked so good, I copied it down. I am due to make it this coming weekend. I thank you for the share.

12. this looks great, and the seasonings you use must put it over the top. I’d love to make it!

13. cheryl c. says:

I am intrigued by the use of Italian seasoning. I need to try this soon.

14. Karen Glatt says:

This looks like such a delicious recipe that I am going to make. I like Slow Cooker recipes, and right now with it being hot outside-this will not heat up my home. Thanks for sharing.