**The Clear Proof Acne System, giveaway and information, have been provided by Mary Kay.**
I had horrible acne when I was a teenager and I remember adults always telling me not to worry and that they would go away as I got older. Well, they lied. I am now in my 30’s and my acne may have improved, but it has never completely disappeared. To keep my face clean and in control, I need a good acne system. Thankfully I was introduced to the Clear Proof Acne System from Mary Kay.
About the Clear Proof Acne System
- The key to a clear complexion is using a skin care regimen that uses combination salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide as its acne fighting ingredients. The Clear Proof Acne System from Mary Kay uses this approach!
- Salicylic acid exfoliates dead skin while benzoyl peroxide reduces bacteria. Together, these ingredients visibly reduce the number of acne blemishes, their severity, and prevent new pimples from forming.
- The system includes a Clarifying Cleansing Gel, Blemish Control Toner, Acne Treatment Gel and an Oil-Free Moisturizer for Acne-Prone Skin and works together to attack acne in multiple ways – it not only clears up existing acne but also helps keep future acne from forming in the first place.
- The Clarifying Cleansing Gel gives the skin a deep clean, removing dirt, excess oil and impurities. The salicylic acid formula helps to reduce the shine and unclog pores to help achieve clearer skin.
- The Blemish Control Toner removes dead skin cells to help keep pores from clogging and prevent new pimples from forming. The salicylic acid-based formula cleanses skin completely to help tighten pores and appear less noticeable to give you healthy, clearer skin.
- The Acne Treatment Gel penetrates and clears pores to target bacteria and visible reduce a pimples redness. The benzoyl peroxide product absorbs bacteria quickly to help reduce the number of pimples, and allows the skin to heal and prevent future breakouts.
- The Oil Free Moisturizer is a fast- absorbing, lightweight, non-pore-clogging formula that helps provide your skinniest the balanced hydration it needs. The formula helps control shine and excess oil to leave skin feeling nourished and healthier.
- The Clear Proof System from Mary Kay is available for $45 and individual products range from $10 to $17.
- Visit clearproof.com for more information.
I have been using the Clear Proof System from Mary Kay for about 2 weeks now and I have noticed a huge improvement in my skin. It does not dry out my skin and it also keeps my skin from being too oily, so I now have balanced, clear skin.
The Clarifying Cleansing Gel is very gentle on my skin and I love that a little goes a long way, so I only have to use a small amount each time. I love the way my skin feels after I use it, it feels very clean and does not feel dried out at all.
The Blemish Control Toner is one of my favorite parts of the regiment. I feel like my pores tighten and my skin feels so fresh after I use it.
The Acne Treatment Gel definitely works. I have had a few pimples pop up, but I just apply the gel and they disappear quickly.
The Oil Free Moisturizer helps make my skin feel soft and healthy. It keeps my skin from being dry, but also minimizes my oily skin. So I am left with healthy looking skin!
I am thrilled with the Clear Proof Acne System and I love the way my skin looks and feels. I will definitely be continuing to use this system. It definitely keeps my skin healthy and acne-free. I would highly recommend the Clear Proof Acne System from Mary Kay.
GIVEAWAY: One LUCKY U.S. winner will receive their own Clear Proof Acne System from Mary Kay.
Just fill out the Rafflecopter Form below! Don’t see it? Just give it a second to load or click the READ More link. If you have any problems or don’t know how to fill out the form, feel free to email me with any questions. Also, all comments are moderated, so if you don’t see your comment appear for awhile, don’t worry I got it and it will eventually be posted.
**Disclosure:The Clear Proof Acne System, giveaway, and information, have been provided by Mary Kay. No other compensation was received. My thoughts are 100% my own and others may have different opinions. The prize will be sent out by the sponsor. I am in no way responsible for a winner not receiving their prize, however I will do everything I can to help the winner receive their prize.**