**The Red Robin gift card, information, and additional gift card have been provided by Red Robin. My thoughts are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**
Tomorrow, August 20th, is National Lemonade Day and Red Robin is turning lemons into Freckled Lemonade by giving back. Participating Red Robin restaurants across the U.S. on National Lemonade Day will host lemonade stands, serve Freckled Lemonade samples to guests and collect donations to support Red Robin’s national charity partner, Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation. Guests who donate $5 or more will receive a yellow bracelet to show their support.
This year, if you can’t make it to the restaurant on National Lemonade Day, there are four other ways to donate and to join the fight against childhood cancer, including:
- Purchase an Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation eGift Card at www.redrobin.com/giftcards
- Purchase exciting Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation-inspired merchandise on Red Robin’s website
- Log onto AlexLemonade.org and donate to the charity
- Purchase a Freckled Lemonade at Red Robin on any other day of the year!
- Visit www.redrobin.com/ALSF
We had the opportunity to visit our local Red Robin, which I was very excited to do because I LOVE their Freckled Lemonade!
Red Robin’s Freckled Lemonade is a blend of sweet strawberries and tangy Minute Maid Lemonade with free bottomless refills. It has been Red Robin’s signature beverage for more than 20 years and is the perfect drink to honor National Lemonade Day.
Red Robin has such a fun family atmosphere and the servers and staff are so friendly and helpful!
The menu is large and it’s hard to choose from all their delicious menu choices. We went for lunch while Tobin was at school. Noah is only 2 so sometimes it’s hard to know what he wants to eat, so I love that they have pictures of the food on their children’s menu. So Noah was able to just point to the pictures of what he wanted. He got a delicious Root Beer Float, macaroni & cheese, and a fruit cup.
My husband wasn’t too hungry so he decided to just get the Mountain High Mudd Pie. It tastes as good as it looks!
I chose the Crispy Chicken Tender Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing. It’s very large, filling, and delicious! I was a little surprised at the honey mustard dressing though, it’s not a normal honey mustard and has poppy seeds and it didn’t have a lot of mustard taste to it. At first I wasn’t sure about it, but after a few bites I was in love with it!
The food and experience was wonderful and I will definitely be going back soon….I need more of that Freckled Lemonade! Wednesday, August 20th is the perfect day to visit Red Robin and not only celebrate National Lemonade with their Freckled Lemonade, but also to support Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation.
About Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation
- Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation emerged from the front yard lemonade stand of cancer patient Alexandra “Alex” Scott (1996-2004).
- In 2000, 4-year-old Alex announced that she wanted to hold a lemonade stand to raise money to help find a cure for all children with cancer. Since Alex held that first stand, the Foundation bearing her name has evolved into a national fundraising movement dedicated to finding cures for all childhood cancers, complete with thousands of supporters across the country carrying on her legacy of hope.
- To date, Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, a registered 501(c)3 charity, has raised more than $80 million toward fulfilling Alex’s dream of finding a cure, funding over 450 pediatric cancer research projects nationally.
Information about Red Robin:
· Red Robin Gourmet Burgers has been the Gourmet Burger Authority since 1969, when the first Red Robin restaurant opened in Seattle, Wash.
· Now, with 500 restaurants across the U.S. and Canada, Red Robin offers craveable, high-quality menu items for families and burger lovers alike.
· Red Robin was founded on four core values: Honor, Integrity, Continually Seeking Knowledge and Having Fun.
· Red Robin has a long-standing tradition of customizing meals to order. The ability to customize and make food feel personal is important, and customization is part of Red Robin’s DNA.
GIVEAWAY: One LUCKY U.S. winner will receive a $25 Red Robin Gift Card.
Just fill out the Rafflecopter Form below! Don’t see it? Just give it a second to load or click the READ More link. If you have any problems or don’t know how to fill out the form, feel free to email me with any questions. Also, all comments are moderated, so if you don’t see your comment appear for awhile, don’t worry I got it and it will eventually be posted.
**Disclosure: The Red Robin gift card, information, and additional gift card have been provided by Red Robin. No other compensation was received. My thoughts are 100% my own and others may have different opinions. The prize will be sent out by the sponsor. I am in no way responsible for a winner not receiving their prize, however I will do everything I can to help the winner receive their prize.**