**I received the product featured below free of charge in order to do an honest review. No other compensation was received. My thoughts are 100% my own and others may have a different opinion.**
Summer is here and now is the time for backyard parties. What makes for a great party? The food of course! Forget about your normal, old-fashioned recipes that you always make and instead make a bold statement with Miracle Whip, the unique, one-of-a-kind creamy blend of sweet and tangy dressing.
I grew up on Miracle Whip so the taste always reminds me of home. I can’t have a B.L.T. or egg salad sandwich without it! So I was excited to be sent a jar and some yummy recipes to try out. At your next BBQ, why don’t you try out a few of these delicious recipes:
- Spicy Deviled Eggs: Your party has never seen deviled eggs like these – a spicy twist on the classic
- Kale & Apple Potato Salad: Make a potato salad to be reckoned with and kick it up with the addition of two ingredients, kale and apples
- Slaw Burger: Have your next burger with a side of awesome
- Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip: If you’re gonna bring the dip to the party, make it stand out from the rest
We had birthday parties and a graduation party this weekend, so I decided to whip up a few of these recipes with Miracle Whip. I decided to make the Spicy Deviled Eggs and the Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip.
The Spicy Deviled Eggs were very easy to make. First you boil 12 eggs and once they are cooked and cooled you slice them and remove the yolk. Mix the yolk with MIRACLE WHIP dressing, Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard, and 1 finely chopped jalapeno pepper.
Mash with a fork and mix all together. Spoon into the egg whites and garnish with jalapenos if you want.
Then you have a spicy twist on this classic recipe and it’s delicious!
Next I made the Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip and once again it was a really easy recipe to make. You need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE’S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, cooked, cooled and well drained
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 3 canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
Then you combine all the ingredients and mix it well. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and then serve. It was a big hit at the party and tasted delicious!
So this summer rock your summer BBQ with Miracle Whip and be sure to check out all their recipes online.